Freitag, 13. März 2009

006.



Balmain Fall 2009 RTW
Tight, high waisted skirts & dresses, bringing glamour with glitter and rock with boots.
Edgy classic with plane white shirts and shoulder pat blazers.
This collection for me was provocative sexy but in a very, very good way.
Seeing the models in those clothes gave me the impression that these are powerful, confident, charming women, who feel comfortable with themselfs, dress themselfs fashionable without too much effort & are independent. Women who have fun and are great persons to be with.
What more would you want from a collection? A+


This piece from my mums old closet reminded me of the Balmain collection. Saidly this skirt is too short and not really favourably. Still, I kind of liked it.

.style.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen